Friday 13 February 2009

BlogTalkRadio with Connie!

Connie from Dirtyfootprintsstudio has started this fun show on Blogtalkradio that airs every Sunday morning at 9:00 am (Mountain Time). I am so excited to get to be one of the sponsors for her next show! 

I have been following her show and must say that the artists' interviews, discussions, question and answer sessions on her show : just the kind of thing I enjoy on a Sunday morning with my cup of Darjeeling!

Connie has been a constant source of encouragement for me and many fellow bloggers and artists and the first thing that came across when I first met her on blogger was her warmth, maturity and goodness.  She is a very talented artist, art teacher and Etsian.

What is even more fun, for me personally, is that she is interviewing my lovely friend (and one of the first collectors of my art) Jennifer from Gallerygirljen and the super talented Corrine from Jafabrit'sArt this Sunday morning, 15th of Feb. 

You can get all the details of the show here! (You can call, you can chat or just listen to these terrific women talk about art and inspiration).So, get your morning cuppa and join us on blogtalk this Sunday! 


No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger